Terms & Conditions: Aperol Spritz, Together Again
UK exc Scot., 18+ only. 12/04/21– 31/08/21 or the redemption of valid 100,000 serves, whichever is sooner. Entrants must register on www.aperolspritz.co.uk/together-again, purchase X2 Aperol Spritz at any bar nationwide (excluding Scotland) and upload itemized receipt clearly stating x2 Aperol Spritz to www.aperolspritzsocials.com/together-again-redemption-submission-form to receive 1 x fixed refund of £8. Internet access required. Max 1 registration and refund per person. Receipt must be itemized clearly demonstrating the drink purchased as ‘Aperol Spritz.’ Claims will be validated within three working days, refunds processed within 7-10 days. Max 100,000 registrations available, up to valid 100,000 serves will be refunded. Visit www.aperolspritzsocials.com/together-again-terms-conditions for full T&Cs & reward detail. Promoter: Campari UK*.
- This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom, excluding Scotland, only aged 18 and over, with the exception of Campari UK employees and contractors, their immediate families and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
- Purchase period for claims to be accepted is from 12/04/2021 – 31/08/2021. Claims made after 31/08/2021 will not be accepted.
- Promotional overview - to obtain your refund, you must follow these steps:
a. Register on www.aperolspritzsocials.com/together-again and fully complete the online form with name, last name, email, date of birth, answer the two questions and submit.
b. Once you have successfully registered and received a confirmation email, purchase X2 Aperol Spritz cocktails at any bar in the UK (excluding Scotland) and take an image of the itemized receipt (and keep original copy).
c. Visit www.aperolspritzsocials.com/together-again-redemption-submission-form and fully complete the online form with your name, last name, email, UK bank account or Paypal details, together with a scanned copy of a valid itemized receipt showing the retailer and date of your purchase of ‘Aperol Spritz’ cocktail (150ml) and answer the questions. Receipt must be itemized clearly demonstrating the drink purchased as ‘Aperol Spritz’
- PLEASE NOTE: Purchases must be made in the ‘on trade’ (bars, restaurants, hotels etc.). Any off-trade purchases will not be considered valid (grocers, online retailers etc.). No claims will be valid in relation to purchases made in Scotland.
- Successful registration at www.aperolspritzsocials.com/together-again does not guarantee successful redemption. Campari UK will not allow additional registrations on the registration page once 100,000 registrations have been reached. The page on the URL will not accept additional registrations, meaning that the limit of 100,000 has been reached.
- Eligibility: the additional criteria below must be met in order for a claim to be valid. All criteria items listed below must be met without any exceptions:
a. Receipt must show a minimum of two Aperol Spritz cocktails purchased in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. Receipts showing ‘cocktail’ only without Aperol Spritz description will not be accepted.
b. Minimum value of the two Aperol Spritz combined on the receipt must not be less than £10.
c. Only one successful claim and refund available per person. Multiple claims will not be accepted regardless of day of purchase, bar location, first and last name, email and UK bank account or PayPal details. No exceptions will be made.
- Additional rules: in addition to the criteria in point 4, the rules below apply to this promotion for a claim to be valid. No exceptions will be made:
a. Only one refund is available per person. Only one refund is available per email, first and last name, UK bank account or PayPal account and per receipt. Once a refund has been made using any of those details, future claims using such details will be rejected.
b. The fixed refund amount of £8 relates to all claims against receipts showing evidence of the purchase of at least two Aperol Spritz for a combined total of at least £10, regardless of quantity of Aperol Spritz purchased.
- Submissions must be received on or before (End Date) and any submissions for a refund received after this date, or after 100,000 serves have been accepted for refund, will be rejected.
- Valassis Limited, acting on behalf of Campari UK, will refund £8 for each valid claim as evidenced by the receipt provided via UK bank transfer or PayPal account to the details provided at the time of submission). Payment will appear from ‘Valassis Ltd’ and will include the reference ‘Aperol Spritz, Together Again’ reference
- Valassis Limited, on behalf of Campari UK, will be responsible for the cost of paying the refund to you, but you will be responsible for any other costs associated with the refund process.
- Valassis Limited, on behalf of Campari UK, will use reasonable endeavours to provide refunds within 7-10 days of receipt of a correctly completed form.
- All details relating to making the refund payment, administered by Valassis Ltd, will be deleted 30 days after the end of the campaign. The Promoter, Campari UK, will not receive, view or store any financial information that relates to making the refund payment.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
- If the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to the claim page.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these terms and conditions If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God, or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
- For the avoidance of doubt, under Clause 16 the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion at any time due to UK Government Covid-19 advice and restrictions. This may include the extension of the redemption period. Please visit the campaign page for updates, or for more information on government guidelines, please visit: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
- A claim must be made directly by the individual participating in the Promotion. Bulk claims from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible claims and claims submitted by macros or other automated means together with claims which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a claimant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that claimant’s claims into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, that claimant’s claim will be disqualified and any refund awarded will be void. Claimants are not permitted to enter using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up this promotion except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected
- The Promoter may refuse to award a refund in the event of any claimant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the refund has been awarded.
- If for any reason a technical interruption, fault or site failure occurs during a submission, the Promoter does not take any responsibility for incomplete submissions and any incomplete submissions will not be considered valid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any submissions which are not completed for any reason.
- By submitting a refund request, you will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted these terms and conditions.
- Neither Campari UK nor Valassis will enter any correspondence in relation to invalid claims.
- If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- If a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material arises, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
- English law applies and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this promotion.
*The promoter is Campari UK, whose address is at Level 27, The Shard, 32 London Bridge Street, London SE1 9SG, which is a trading division of Glen Grant Limited, which has its registered office at Glen Grant Distillery, Rothes, Morayshire, AB38 7BN. If you have any questions regarding this promotion or these terms and conditions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. This promotion is administered by Valassis Limited Weldon House, Corby Gate Business Park, Corby, Northants, NN17 5JG.