Terms & Conditions
The contents of this website are published by Davide Campari-Milano S.P.A., with registered offices at Via Franco Sacchetti 20, 20099 Sesto San Giovanni (MI), Italy (hereinafter with its affiliates, “Gruppo Campari”) for sole information purposes, in view of enhancing the knowledge of Gruppo Campari and its brands.
Before surfing and using the Website, we kindly ask you to carefully read the entire terms and conditions of access shown below, since consent given on your side in the home page or, in any case, the overall use of the Website, involves integral acceptance to the said terms and conditions. Please note that you shall be bound upon the said acceptance on your side.
Should, on the contrary, you disagree as to the said terms and conditions, therefore not willing to be bound thereto, you are kindly asked to exit the Website.
Furthermore, you are kindly asked to exit the Website should you not be of legal age as regards consumption of alcoholic beverages in the country in which you are located, in other words, if you are in a country where the use or the sole access to the contents of the Website are not permitted by law.
Gruppo Campari may freely vary the terms and conditions of access to the Website whenever it deems it convenient with no need of any notice period whatsoever and, therefore, it shall be the sole responsibility of the user having access to the Website to read the terms and conditions upon every new access.
Trademarks and other intellectual property rights
Gruppo Campari is the exclusive owner or lawful user of the contents of the Website, including but not limited to, designs, extracts, images, audio and video.
All shown trademarks, either nominative or figurative, are exclusively owned by Gruppo Campari or by its controlled companies, or refer to products that Gruppo Campari distributes on behalf of other companies on the basis of commercial agreements.
All trademarks are filed with the relevant Italian or International authorities and are protected by applicable Intellectual Property laws.
Any use or reproduction of any type shall be forbidden in the event of lack of written authorisation by the holders of the relevant trademark rights.
Any content of this Website may be printed either directly or through third parties, provided that the use of the downloaded material is exclusively for personal purposes and not for commercial purposes and that the said material is in no way altered and, in particular, provided that no copyright reference whatsoever is put on the said downloaded material such as ” © Davide Gruppo Campari-Milano S.p.A 2004″ or any other indication as to exclusivity which could eventually be inserted.
Limitation of Liability
Any user having access to the Website shall be solely and exclusively liable for the use and surfing throughout the same.
Gruppo Campari hereby undertakes to provide continuous access to the Website to those users who may lawfully surf the Website, furthermore undertaking to provide updated information.
Nonetheless, the Website and its contents are provided and accepted as they appear, with no warranty whatsoever, either implicit or express, with regard to the operation of the Website or the lack of virus, the accuracy of the offered services and/or the correctness and completeness of the information published on the said Website.
Therefore, Gruppo Campari, its controlled companies, and its directors, managers, employees, shall not be liable for any eventual mistake, inaccuracy or omission concerning the material included in the Website nor shall they be liable for eventual damages of any type resulting from the relevant access or surfing or from the impossibility to use the same, and neither shall they be liable for the reliability put on the material included in the Website.
Gruppo Campari hereby reserves itself the right to suspend access to the Website or to any deactivation which may prevent consultation of an issue or of a part of the Website at any time with no need of any advance notice whatsoever.
References made to a particular product or service shall not imply that Gruppo Campari intends to ensure that such product or service is available in all countries.
Communications to the Website
Any communication or any other material sent to the Website, either by e-mail or by any other means, shall be treated as non confidential; therefore, you are kindly asked not to send information which you may wish to keep confidential.
Communication of information or of any other material involves acknowledgement to the benefit of Gruppo Campari as to a free and irrevocable authorisation to use, reproduce, modify, publish, translate, distribute or show what received, also in an non exclusive way, either alone or as part of another project, in any way and by any means or technology.
You acknowledge that Gruppo Campari shall be free to use the material sent to the Website for any purpose, including the development, manufacturing and sale of products.
Gruppo Campari does not acknowledge any kind of compensation for the material sent regardless of the use made of the same.
Gruppo Campari does not carry out any selection or any control over the contents sent to the Website by third parties and shall not be liable for the selection and/or control of the said material, therefore, Gruppo Campari does in no way undertake any liability or obligation as regards the same.
Information automatically collected
Whenever you access the Website, your browser will automatically transfer the Internet Protocol address along with certain information such as the type of browser used, the date and time of access to the Website, in order to tailor your surfing, show you customised preferred contents and in order for the Website’s own administration.
Furthermore, please be aware that information by way of “cookies” may be collected.
Cookies provide information as to any previous access to the Website and, if so, the specific visited pages, however, they shall not be used to collect personal information aimed at contacting you or at gathering information from your computer.
Nonetheless, with most Internet browsers it is possible to either cancel or block the cookies or to receive a notice before they are recorded in the computer.
Link to other websites
The Website may include links to third parties’ websites.
The said links shall in no way imply that Gruppo Campari grants or approves the content of the said websites. Gruppo Campari shall in no way be liable for their content.
You shall be directly and exclusively liable for the access and surfing throughout the said websites. It is understood that Gruppo Campari shall in no way be liable for the terms and conditions set forth by other companies. Any user wishing to include in his or her own “homepage” a link to the Website shall expressly request formal authorisation form Gruppo Campari at the following e-mail address
Governing Law and Applicable Jurisdiction
The terms and conditions of access to the Website shall be governed by Italian law and shall be interpreted in compliance with Italian laws.
You hereby irrevocably agree to Italian Courts being the competent jurisdiction in the event of any dispute arising from or related to the said terms and conditions, to your surfing or use of the Website.
APEROL-IDAY: APEROL SUMMER COMPETITION
This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
No purchase necessary; however, internet access and a valid email address are required.
The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk for more information.
Promotion Period: Enter between 00:01 BST on 19th June 2020 and 23:59 on 29th June 2020 inclusive. To enter for the ‘Incentive Prize’, entrants must complete the challenge between the date they receive their ‘Aperol Garden Kit’ Prize and 23:59 30th July 2020.
To Enter: Visit aperolspritzsocials.com/competitions/aperol-iday-win-1-of-100-aperol-summer-garden-kits/ and complete the online form to provide your details (name, email address, and contact telephone number) in order to be entered into the Prize Draw. For the ‘Incentive Prizes’, winners must log on to their Instagram account and complete the challenge (on grid or stories) as posted by @AperolSpritzUK during the promotion period using the hashtag #MyAperolGarden. Valid entrants must be using the hashtag #MyAperolGarden and the image must include their garden before the items have been installed, and after the items have been installed. Only entries that use the hashtag will be valid and your account must be open for your entry to be valid.
Maximum of 1 entry is permitted per person during the Promotion Period for both prizes.
The Prizes: 100 winners will each win an Aperol garden kit, which includes:
2 x deck chairs
1 x parasol
3 x blankets
1 x bunting
1 x bean bag
x1 Bat & Ball game set
6 x sunglasses
6 x panama hats
8 x cushions
6 x glassware
3 x barmats
1 x tray
Additional x5 kits of ‘Incentive Prize’ only:
x1 Aperol 70cl
x1 Cinzano Prosecco 75cl
Winner Selection: 100 winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. For your total confidence, the prize draw will be conducted by Promo Veritas, an independent promotional verification service, within 5 working days of the end of the Promotion Period. Incentive prize winners will be selected randomly by the promoter and announced by 30th July 2020, after all ‘Aperol Garden Kits’ have been delivered. Only winners of the Aperol Garden Kit ‘Prize’ will be eligible for the additional ‘Incentive Prize’.
Winner Notification: Each winner will be contacted via the email address provided on entry within 5 working days of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prizes, within 5 days of initial contact. In the event that a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 5 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners will have the same period of 5 days to time to respond. Incentive prize winners will be contacted within 5 days of winners selection via direct message to the Instagram account they used and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of their prize within 14 days of being contacted. If a winner does not respond within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to pass on the prize to a reserve winner, who will have 14 days to accept and confirm eligibility of the prize.
Prize Acceptance: Winners will be notified within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange delivery of the Prize. In the unlikely event that a Prize doesn’t arrive within 28 days of Prize Acceptance, the winners will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.orgIn the event that a winner does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the prize or limit its value at their sole discretion.
Provided no objection is received, if you are a winner, your surname and county of residence will be made available by the Promoter by sending a request to email@example.com month after the close of the Promotion, for a period of 8 weeks. You can object to your surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by emailing the Promoter at firstname.lastname@example.org. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another prize for it, of equal or greater value.
In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to the entry site.
The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promoter's liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
An entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means together with entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void. Entrants are not permitted to enter using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
Should an act, omission, event or circumstance occur which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms & Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prizes have been awarded.
If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and affect the remainder of the provisions.
By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Campari UK - Campari Group, The Shard, Level 27, 32 London Bridge Street, London SE1 9SG.
APEROL WEDDING SPRITZ TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Both partners must be 18 years old and over, residents in UK. Promotion Period: 12:00 22/05/20 – 23:59 for weddings up to 31st December 2021. Prize: 2020 prizes of x 1 supply of Aperol equaling one drink per guest at wedding. Up to 2020 valid registrations win. Wedding must be in the UK. Minimum of 100 guests. Wedding must take place between September 2020 and 31st December 2021. All prize claims must be made by 31 October 2021. Entrants from Registered companies are not valid for this promo and enquiries of this nature should be via the alternative website form. Only Aperol will be provided. Max 1 drink per person. See website for full T&Cs. Promoter: 21. The Promoter is Campari UK – Campari Group, The Shard, Level 27, 32 London Bridge Street, London SE1 9SG
2. Entry is open only to UK residents aged 18 and over that have previously registered interest in the promotion (up to 2020 valid registrations), pre COVID-19, when registrations were being accepted. Directors, management and employees (and the immediate families of directors, management and employees) of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Entrants from Registered companies are not valid for this promo and enquiries of this nature should be via the alternative website form
3. Promotion Period: the promotion opens on 12:00 on the 22nd May 2020 and closes on 23:59 on the 31stDecember 2020.
4. The promotion is only valid for up to 2020 (quantity) entries contacted by Campari UK.
5. All prize claims must be made by 31 October 2021 (the ‘Claim by Date’). Those received after this date will be void.
6. Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
7. Respondents will be contacted via email 4 weeks post the date of registry of interest to participate. Respondents must respond to the emails to register interest.
8. THE PRIZE:
* Valid entrants will receive 1 supply of Aperol
* Aperol stock provided will serve max 1 drink per person.
* This includes Aperol only. All other items required to make Aperol Spritz will not be provided.
9. There must be a minimum of 100 guests at the wedding.
10. Wedding must take place in between September 2020 and 31st December 2021.
11. All entries will require verification before confirmation of win – wedding venue contact details and/or a copy of your wedding invite will be required as evidence before qualifying.
12. The Aperol stock will be delivered direct to either the venue or your home address a minimum of 1 week prior, unless otherwise agreed.
13. There may be a corkage fee to pay, or discussion to be had with your bar/ drink’s provider. Before sending the Aperol, we require written proof (email) from bar operators / catering company that they will accept the stock and make the drinks to the required specification.
14. Winners need to ensure that Aperol is served in a large wine glass, with lots of ice, 75ml Prosecco, 50ml Aperol and a dash of soda and orange slice. You will need to ensure staff can prepare them correctly and provide all the non-Aperol ingredients.
15. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
16. Transferability of winning Aperol stock: Winning Aperol must not be sold for commercial gain in any way, including on online auction sites.
17. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. In the event for any reason the prize winners do not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winners and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
18. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, or there is any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries. Due to the COVID-19 crisis and the supporting UK Government advice around public events and weddings, the promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or invalidate any affected entries.
19. If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded.
20. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
a) There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
b) No responsibility can be accepted for deliveries not received for whatever reason.
The Promoter is Campari UK – Campari GroupThe Shard, Level 27, 32 London Bridge Street, London SE1 9SG
22. For any enquiries relating to this promotion please contact 3mzAperol@3monkeyszeno.com