Terms & Conditions
The contents of this website are published by Davide Campari-Milano N.V., with registered offices at Via Franco Sacchetti 20, 20099 Sesto San Giovanni (MI), Italy (hereinafter with its affiliates, “Gruppo Campari”) for sole information purposes, in view of enhancing the knowledge of Gruppo Campari and its brands.
Before surfing and using the Website, we kindly ask you to carefully read the entire terms and conditions of access shown below, since consent given on your side in the home page or, in any case, the overall use of the Website, involves integral acceptance to the said terms and conditions. Please note that you shall be bound upon the said acceptance on your side.
Should, on the contrary, you disagree as to the said terms and conditions, therefore not willing to be bound thereto, you are kindly asked to exit the Website.
Furthermore, you are kindly asked to exit the Website should you not be of legal age as regards consumption of alcoholic beverages in the country in which you are located, in other words, if you are in a country where the use or the sole access to the contents of the Website are not permitted by law.
Gruppo Campari may freely vary the terms and conditions of access to the Website whenever it deems it convenient with no need of any notice period whatsoever and, therefore, it shall be the sole responsibility of the user having access to the Website to read the terms and conditions upon every new access.
Trademarks and other intellectual property rights
Gruppo Campari is the exclusive owner or lawful user of the contents of the Website, including but not limited to, designs, extracts, images, audio and video.
All shown trademarks, either nominative or figurative, are exclusively owned by Gruppo Campari or by its controlled companies, or refer to products that Gruppo Campari distributes on behalf of other companies on the basis of commercial agreements.
All trademarks are filed with the relevant Italian or International authorities and are protected by applicable Intellectual Property laws.
Any use or reproduction of any type shall be forbidden in the event of lack of written authorisation by the holders of the relevant trademark rights.
Any content of this Website may be printed either directly or through third parties, provided that the use of the downloaded material is exclusively for personal purposes and not for commercial purposes and that the said material is in no way altered and, in particular, provided that no copyright reference whatsoever is put on the said downloaded material such as " © Davide Gruppo Campari-Milano N.V. 2004" or any other indication as to exclusivity which could eventually be inserted.
Limitation of Liability
Any user having access to the Website shall be solely and exclusively liable for the use and surfing throughout the same.
Gruppo Campari hereby undertakes to provide continuous access to the Website to those users who may lawfully surf the Website, furthermore undertaking to provide updated information.
Nonetheless, the Website and its contents are provided and accepted as they appear, with no warranty whatsoever, either implicit or express, with regard to the operation of the Website or the lack of virus, the accuracy of the offered services and/or the correctness and completeness of the information published on the said Website.
Therefore, Gruppo Campari, its controlled companies, and its directors, managers, employees, shall not be liable for any eventual mistake, inaccuracy or omission concerning the material included in the Website nor shall they be liable for eventual damages of any type resulting from the relevant access or surfing or from the impossibility to use the same, and neither shall they be liable for the reliability put on the material included in the Website.
Gruppo Campari hereby reserves itself the right to suspend access to the Website or to any deactivation which may prevent consultation of an issue or of a part of the Website at any time with no need of any advance notice whatsoever.
References made to a particular product or service shall not imply that Gruppo Campari intends to ensure that such product or service is available in all countries.
Communications to the Website
Any communication or any other material sent to the Website, either by e-mail or by any other means, shall be treated as non confidential; therefore, you are kindly asked not to send information which you may wish to keep confidential.
Communication of information or of any other material involves acknowledgement to the benefit of Gruppo Campari as to a free and irrevocable authorisation to use, reproduce, modify, publish, translate, distribute or show what received, also in an non exclusive way, either alone or as part of another project, in any way and by any means or technology.
You acknowledge that Gruppo Campari shall be free to use the material sent to the Website for any purpose, including the development, manufacturing and sale of products.
Gruppo Campari does not acknowledge any kind of compensation for the material sent regardless of the use made of the same.
Gruppo Campari does not carry out any selection or any control over the contents sent to the Website by third parties and shall not be liable for the selection and/or control of the said material, therefore, Gruppo Campari does in no way undertake any liability or obligation as regards the same.
Information automatically collected
Whenever you access the Website, your browser will automatically transfer the Internet Protocol address along with certain information such as the type of browser used, the date and time of access to the Website, in order to tailor your surfing, show you customised preferred contents and in order for the Website's own administration.
Furthermore, please be aware that information by way of "cookies" may be collected.
Cookies provide information as to any previous access to the Website and, if so, the specific visited pages, however, they shall not be used to collect personal information aimed at contacting you or at gathering information from your computer.
Nonetheless, with most Internet browsers it is possible to either cancel or block the cookies or to receive a notice before they are recorded in the computer.
Link to other websites
The Website may include links to third parties' websites.
The said links shall in no way imply that Gruppo Campari grants or approves the content of the said websites. Gruppo Campari shall in no way be liable for their content.
You shall be directly and exclusively liable for the access and surfing throughout the said websites. It is understood that Gruppo Campari shall in no way be liable for the terms and conditions set forth by other companies. Any user wishing to include in his or her own "homepage" a link to the Website shall expressly request formal authorisation form Gruppo Campari at the following e-mail address
Governing Law and Applicable Jurisdiction
The terms and conditions of access to the Website shall be governed by Italian law and shall be interpreted in compliance with Italian laws.
You hereby irrevocably agree to Italian Courts being the competent jurisdiction in the event of any dispute arising from or related to the said terms and conditions, to your surfing or use of the Website.
Aperol Spritz Kits – Win 1 of 100 Bottle & Glass Packs
Summary Terms and Conditions:
UK, 18+ only. Open to recipients of an Aperol Spritz Trial kit only. 09/12/2020 – 15/03/2021. No purchase necessary. Max 1 entry per person. Visit https://www.aperolspritzsocials.com/terms-conditions/ for full T&Cs & prize details
Full Terms and Conditions
1. This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over who have received an Aperol Spritz Trial Kit. Excludes employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
2. No purchase necessary; however, internet access and a valid email address are required.
3. Promotion Period: Enter between 00.01 GMT on the 9th December 2020 and 23.59 GMT on 15th February 2021 inclusive.
4. To Enter: Following receipt of your Aperol Spritz Trial Kit, visit ZZZ and complete the two online survey question and provide your details (name & email address) in order to be entered into the Prize Draw.
5. Maximum of 1 entry is permitted per person during the Promotion Period.
6. The Prizes: 100 winners will each win 1x 70cl bottle of Aperol and 2 x branded Aperol Spritz glasses.
7. Winner Selection: 100 winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. For your total confidence, the prize draw will be conducted by PromoVeritas, an independent promotional verification service, within 5 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
8. Winner Notification: The winners will be contacted via the email address provided on entry within 5 working days of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prizes, within 14 days of initial contact. In the event that the winners do not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners will have 5 days to respond.
9. Prize Acceptance: Winners will be notified within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange delivery of the Prize. In the unlikely event that a Prize doesn’t arrive within 28 days of Prize Acceptance, the winner will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . In the event that a winner does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the prize or limit its value at their sole discretion.
10. Moderation: The Promoter reserves the right to reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
a. are in breach of the Terms and Conditions
b. contain any content that is offensive, obscene, sexual, derogatory, defamatory, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, which could reflect negatively upon the name, reputation or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner, or which is otherwise unsuitable for publication;
c. contains or refers to any third-party brand or reference any third-party names, logos and/or trademarks;
d. promotes any political agenda.
11. Provided no objection is received, if you are a winner, your surname and county of residence will be made available by ZZZ one month after the close of the Promotion, for a period of 8 weeks. You can object to your surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by contacting email@example.com . Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
12. The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another prize for it, of equal or greater value.
13. In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
14. No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to the website.
15. The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
16. An entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means together with entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will be not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void. Entrants are not permitted to enter using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
17. The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these terms and conditions If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God, or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
18. The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prizes have been awarded.
20. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
21. By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
22. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
23. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Campari UK, The Shard, Level 27, 32 London Bridge Street, London SE1 9SG
MERRY SPRITZMAS – VIRTUAL OFFICE APERITIVO EXPERIENCE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Summary Terms and Conditions:
UK, 18+ only. 19/11/2020 – 29/11/2020. To enter prize draw: follow @AperolSpritzUK on Instagram and tag two work colleagues in the comments section of either @AperolSpritzUK Christmas promotional post. No purchase necessary. Prizes: 3 x Aperol Spritz Virtual ‘Office Christmas’ Aperitivo experience for up to 20 people. Valid UK businesses only, employer’s approval necessary. Max 1 entry per person. See below for full T&Cs & prize details. Promoter: Campari UK.
Full Terms & Conditions
1 The Promotion
A prize draw to win 1 of 3 available Aperol Spritz Virtual ‘Office Christmas’ Aperitivo experiences for up to 20 people. Entrants should: follow @AperolSpritzUK and tag two work colleagues in comments section of @AperolSpritzUK Christmas Promotion Post. UK entrants only, must be 18 or over to enter. To receive a Prize the relevant company must be a valid UK business with no more than 20 employees, a registered director of the business must email to confirm permission for the prize to be awarded and all employees must be over 18.
2 How to enter
2.1 You can enter this promotion in any of the following ways:
|Online:||• Make sure you are following @AperolSpritzUK on your Instagram account when you enter and for at least two weeks after the closing date.
• Tag two work colleagues in comments section of either @AperolSpritzUK Christmas Promotional Post
Entries are free via your Instagram account or you can create a free Instagram account to enter.
2.2 You may only submit one entry to this promotion. Entries over the maximum number of entries will be void.
2.3 No payment is necessary to enter this promotion online, however you will need internet access.
2.4 To enter your business must have no more than 20 employees and all employees must be over 18.
2.5 By submitting your entry, you confirm that you have read and understood these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.
3 Promotion Period
This promotion will start at 16:00 GMT on 19.11.2020. Closing date 23:59 GMT on 29.11.2020.
3.1 The closing date for entries to this promotion is 29.11.2020 at 23:59. Entries not uploaded and visible by this time (whether or not they were sent before) will be void and will not be entered into this promotion.
3.2 The prize draw will take place within five days after the closing date.
4.1 To enter this promotion, you must be a resident of the UK and be aged 18 or over at the time of entry.
4.2 To enter this promotion your employer must have no more than 20 employees, all of whom are over 18 at the time of entry.
4.3 To enter this promotion you must have approval from a registered director of your business.
4.4 The following persons are not eligible to enter:
4.4.1 our employees or workers, or the employees or workers of any company in our group;
4.4.2 employees or workers of any organisation involved in the operation or administration of this promotion including prize suppliers and advertising agencies; and
4.4.3 members of their immediate families.
4.4.4 those whose employer employs more than 20 people
4.5 Entries will be void if they:
4.5.1 do not comply with these terms and conditions;
4.5.2 are incomplete or illegible;
4.5.3 are considered by the promoter to be part of an attempt to manipulate or unfairly influence the outcome of this promotion.
4.6 We may ask for proof of age, residence or eligibility. We will ask for an email from a registered director of your business giving approval for the virtual office party to go ahead. Delay or failure to provide the evidence to our reasonable satisfaction may result in an entry being void or a prize being forfeited.
4.7 Our decision as to whether an entrant (or their entry) is eligible for this promotion is final and we are not obliged to provide any reasons for disqualification.
5.1 The prize is supplied by Campari UK and comprises per person of 1 x Aperol 70cl (11% ABV), 1 x Cinzano Prosecco 70cl (15% ABV), 2 x Fever Tree Soda 200ml, 1 x Orange, 1 x Selection of Aperitivo items (olives, tarrallini, crisps), 1 x Aperol Polycarb glass, 1 x Aperol Earmuffs, 1 x Aperol Jumper, 1 x Aperol Hat, 1 x Aperol Prosecco Stopper, 1 x Virtual Aperol Spritz Masterclass led by Aperol Brand Ambassador.
5.2 The alcoholic ingredients may be exchanged for a non-alcoholic option (Crodino – 6 x 175ml). 1 x Aperol Glass exchanged for 1 x Crodino Glass.
5.3 The winner is responsible for any additional costs or expenses involved in using the prize other than those that are expressly stated above as being included as part of the prize.
5.4 The prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions imposed by the supplier or other organisation connected to this promotion.
5.5 If necessary due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control, we may (at our discretion) substitute the prize for a reasonable equivalent of equal or higher value.
5.6 The prize is for the named winner’s employer only and cannot be given or transferred to any other person/business.
6 Selection of the winner
6.1 3 winners will be selected.
6.2 The winners of this promotion will be randomly selected by prize draw. The prize draw will be conducted by Promo Veritas, an independent verification service, within five working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
7 Contacting the winner
7.1 We will notify the winners within 3 days of the of the prize draw via Instagram direct message to the entrant’s account.
7.2 Reasonable efforts will be made to make contact over a period of 3 days. If it has not been possible to contact the winner in that time, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to the next eligible entrant.
7.3 To accept the prize the entrant must confirm that they are not affiliated with Campari UK in any way, confirm their employer and send a copy of government issued identification proving that they are over 18 years old. They must then email firstname.lastname@example.org from their business email that matches the company details provided, with a Companies House named director of said business in copy, who must, within a further three days reply to state that they are happy for the prize fulfillment to go ahead, that they are a business size of less than 20 and suggest three potential dates (between 5pm-8pm, Monday – Friday, 14-30th December)
7.4 Once confirmation is received a link will be shared with the director to a secure form where employees can share their details for prize fulfillment, accept the use of their details for this purpose only and upload a valid form of government issued identification proving they are over 18. All employees, up to 20 total recipients, must complete the secure form within 3 days of the director receiving the email link in order to receive prize.
8 Receiving the prize
8.1 The company director must suggest three possible dates (between 5pm-8pm) for the prize experience between 14-30th December 2020. Prize experience can only take place after the company’s working day has finished and no employees will be required to work further or travel on said day. In any event the Promoter will require at least three working days’ notice to supply prize. In exceptional circumstances the Promoter may agree to award the prize outside the dates given.
8.2 Each member of the winning entrant’s business will receive a pack with the prize items to their address provided at prize acceptance stage. They will also receive an invite via email to the virtual Aperitivo experience which will consist of a 15 minute tutorial from an Aperol Brand Ambassador on how to make an Aperol Spritz.
8.3 If there is a substitution we will contact the winner with further instructions.
8.4 We are not liable for any damage or loss to a prize caused by any third party. If a prize is damaged or fails to be delivered, we have no obligation to provide a replacement prize.
9 Publicity and use of personal information
9.2 Providing no objection is received, the surnames and county of the winners can be obtained by sending an email to email@example.com
9.3 Entrants who do not want their surname and county included on the list of winners referred to above must notify us within a reasonable period of time before the closing date of this promotion. See clause 13 below for our contact details. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request
9.4 The Promoter may request that the winners participate in publicity arising from the Promotion. The winners are under no obligation to participate and may decline this request. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
10 Ownership and use of entries
10.1 You will retain ownership of all intellectual property rights (including copyright) in your entry, but you agree to grant us a licence to use it for prize draw and prize fulfillment, for internal purposes and any other purpose connected to this promotion.
10.2 The licence will last for the duration of the relevant intellectual property right and includes the right for us to:
10.2.1 edit or modify your entry (including resizing, adjusting the colour and adding elements such as text);
10.2.2 adapt it or incorporate it into other materials;
10.2.3 sub-licence it to third parties or companies in our group to use for the purposes described in clause 11.1; and
10.2.4 republish it (or any version modified in the way described above) on any media anywhere in the world.
10.3 You confirm that your entry:
10.3.1 is your own original work and does not breach any third party’s intellectual property rights (for example, by including a company’s trade mark without permission);
10.3.2 is not defamatory, offensive, threatening, discriminatory, distasteful, pornographic or illegal;
10.3.3 can be submitted to us and used without breaching any contractual obligation to any person; and
10.3.4 does not contain anything which may be confidential or commercially sensitive.
10.4 If your entry contains photographs or video images of people, you must ensure that you inform them that you intend to use the material for the purposes of this promotion and obtain their consent. Anyone shown drinking or holding a drink must be at least 18 years of age.
10.5 We may ask you for evidence of any such consent and reserve the right to disqualify your entry if you are unable to provide it or if we have doubts about its adequacy.
10.6 You are not entitled to any fees for granting the licence and you are not entitled to terminate it unless we agree in writing.
11 Our liability
While nothing in these terms and conditions will limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for fraud, we will not be legally responsible to entrants or winners for any losses that were not foreseeable to us or to you at the time of entry to this promotion or which are caused by a third party.
12 Complaints and disputes
12.1 If you want to contact us about this promotion or have a complaint, you can reach us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
12.2 These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any disputes shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
If you have any difficulty accessing or entering this promotion, please contact us at email@example.com. If you would like these terms and conditions in another format (for example: audio, large print, braille) please contact us and we will endeavour to provide it.
14 About us
The promoter of this promotion is Campari UK. This promotion is administered by Promo Veritas Ltd, Monument House, 215 Marsh Road, Pinner, HA55NE and YesMore Ltd, 31 New Inn Yard, Shoreditch, London, England, EC2A 3EY. Fulfillment will be performed by HARRANDBASS LTD, Lloyds Bank Chambers, Hustlergate, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD1 1UQ.
15 This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Instagram, and that Instagram has no liability for any element of this Promotion.
WIN THE ULTIMATE APEROL EXPERIENCE AT HOME
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. Promoter:Campari UK, Level 27, The Shard 32, London Bridge Street, SE1 9SG.This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
2. Purchase is necessary in Great Britain, see clause 5b for no purchase necessary details in Northern Ireland. Please retain a proof of purchase that states the time and date of purchase and original neck tag as this may be required for validation and in order for the winner to receive the Prize. Internet access and a valid email address are required.
3. Promotional period: Purchase a promotional product of participating Aperol 70cl with promotional neck tag (see clause 5a for promotional product) between 00.01GMT on the 10th July 2020 and 23.59 GMT on the 12th October 2020 inclusive (subject to Tesco operating hours instore and online).
4. TO ENTER:
- Purchase a promotional product (see clause 5a for promotional pack details) during the main promotion period.
- Visit aperoltesco.com.
- Complete the online form providing your details (First name, last name, email address, home address for delivery and the 8 characters long unique code found on the neck tag).
- You will be entered into a prize draw for a chance to win one of the 3 Main Prizes or one of 100 hamper prizes.
Winners will be required to keep the neck tag with the winning code and original itemised proof of purchase that states the time and date of purchase prior to entry as proof to validate winning the Prize.
5. PROMOTIONAL PACKS:
a. Aperol 70cl with promotional neck tag only.
b. No Purchase Necessary (NPN) Route for Residents of Northern Ireland: Northern Ireland residents can send a correctly stamped postcard or letter with their full name, email address, postal address and phone number to the following address: Aperol Tesco Promotion (6883), PO Box 906, Chilton, Aylesbury HP22 9HR (Entries to any other address will not be accepted). Entries must be received at least 3 working days before 12.10.2020. All NPN entries will be given an equal and random chance of winning a prize and will only be notified if they have won. All entrants using this entry route should take particular note of the timings of this Promotion and factor in time for their entry to reach the address above. Only one entry per household per week by postcard or letter.
6. Unique codes can only be used once. Maximum of 1 entries is permitted per household per week during the Promotion Period. One itemised proof of purchase per entry. Each itemised proof of purchase must state the time and date of purchase, which must pre-date the entry date and time.
7. Max 1 prize per household.
8. Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified. The decision to disqualify shall be final.
9. Incomplete, illegible, invalid, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
10. WINNER SELECTION
a. Prize Draw: In order of draw there will be 3 main prize winners drawn, 100 hamper prize winners and 97 reserve winners required if any prize is unclaimed or winner is inegible. All winners and reserves will be selected at random by an independent adjudicator from all valid entries received during the Main Promotion Period at the same time. The prize draw will be conducted within 14 working days of the close of the Prize Draw Period on 12.10.20. Proof of age will be required for all winners. Satisfactory proof of purchase will be required for winners of the Main Prize and for winners of the Secondary Prize.
a. Main Prize: 3 winners will each win an Aperol Aperitivo evening for 6 people (all 18+) in total including Aperol Spritz masterclass, Aperitivo snacks and evening host. See clause 12a.
b. Secondary Prizes: 100 winners will each win 1 x Aperol Spritz Branded Hamper. See clause 12b.
12. PRIZE DETAILS AND CONDITIONS:
a. Details on package for each of the three Main Prize winners:
• Evening Host and bartender to attend house to deliver an authentic Italian evening
• Aperol Spritz Masterclass – Learn how to make the perfect Aperol Spritz
• Authentic Aperitivo snacks to pair with Aperol Spritz
• Décor and Music
• The Aperitivo Evening must be booked in by April 2021. At least 4 weeks’ advance notice of preferred date of activity must be given
• The party will be available to a maximum of 6 people (including the winners and their guests)
• Winners will be asked to complete some questions, to ensure your home can accommodate the activity. If access is restricted an alternate winner may be selected using the methodology described in clause 10. We need to know:
• Winners will be asked whether the Promoter may take photographs or videos of the event and guests. If the winner and guests consent to this, then the Promoter may use such footage freely in all its advertising and marketing in the UK.
• Winners and guests must be over 18 years old. Names and official ID will be required for all prize participants.
• For the avoidance of doubt, the prizes do not include travel/transportation, accommodation, car parking charges, or any other costs of a personal nature that are not explicitly set out in these terms and conditions and neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the Prizes will be responsible for any such costs.
• Winner and guests must drink responsibly, and the Promoter reserves the right to terminate the party in the event of any irresponsible behaviour.
• Information collected is for the purpose of ensuring the activity may be safely executed and will not be shared with third parties and/or agents outside the promotion. It will be deleted within [four weeks] following the completion of the activity.
b. Details on package for each of the 100 hamper prize winners:
• Winners will receive 1 of 100 Aperol Spritz Branded Aperitivo Hampers including:
• 1x bottle of Aperol 70cl
• 1x bottle of Prosecco DOC 75cl
• 2x Bottles of Fever Tree Soda 20cl
• Selection of Crosta and Mollica ambient snacks
• 1 x jar of Olives (size and type to be chosen at the promoter’s discretion)
• 2 x Branded Aperol Spritz Glasses
13. PRIZE ACCEPTANCE
a Main Prize winners will be contacted via the email address provided on entry within 14 working days (excluding weekends and Bank Holidays) of Winners’ Selection notifying them that they have won a prize and to request proof of age, neck tag with the winning code and original itemised proof of purchase. They will be required to respond to confirm eligibility within 14 working days (excluding weekends and Bank Holidays) of initial contact. In the event that a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 working days (excluding weekends and Bank Holidays) or is ineligible, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected in the same manner as described above in Clause 10. Reserve winners will have 14 working days (excluding weekends and Bank Holidays) to respond. The process will repeat until an eligible winner is able to claim the prize. It is the responsibility of entrants to check junk/spam folders to see whether they are in receipt of any communications.
b. Hamper prize winners. The winners will be contacted via the email address provided on entry within 14 working days (excluding weekends and Bank Holidays) notifying them that they have won a prize and to request proof of age. In the event that a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 working days (excluding weekends and Bank Holidays) or is ineligible, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and award the prize to a reserve selected in the same manner as described above in Clause 10. The prize will be sent via signed for delivery. In the unlikely event that a Prize fails to arrive within 28 working days working (excluding weekends and Bank Holidays) of verification of age, the winners will have a further 28 working days to inform the Promoter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org In the event that a winner does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right not to reissue the prize or re-issue a prize that will be of equivalent value but may not be identical to the original prize, if elements of that prize are no longer available.
14. If delivery is or may be delayed due to unforeseeable circumstances or government restrictions, including but not limited to those caused by the Covid-19 pandemic all winners affected will be immediately contacted by the Promoter and kept updated of any resulting necessary changes and revised delivery dates.
15. Provided no objection is received, if you are a winner, your surname and county of residence will be made available one month after the close of the Promotion, for a period of 8 weeks at www.aperoltesco.com. You can object to your surname or county of residence being published or request that the information being published should be reduced during winner notification by contacting email@example.com. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority if requested.
16. The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute another prize for it, as similar as possible and of equal or greater value.
17. An entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion. Entrants who do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified .
18. In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to , epidemics, pandemics (including but not limited to Covid-19), tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries. Should an act, omission, event or circumstance occur which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms & Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations but will always use reasonable endeavours to minimise the effect to participants. .
19. The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude any person’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the spirit of the promotion, any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating or won using fraudulent means and without prejudice to any other rights it may have, may seek recovery of the prize value if the Prizes have been awarded.
21. The Promoter’s decision is final concerning all matters related to this Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. The Promoter has no control over communication networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, user error and any network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent a participant’s entry to the Promotion.
24. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
25. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
APEROL WEDDING SPRITZ TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Both partners must be 18 years old and over, residents in UK. Promotion Period: 12:00 22/05/20 – 23:59 for weddings up to 31st December 2021. Prize: 2020 prizes of x 1 supply of Aperol equaling one drink per guest at wedding. Up to 2020 valid registrations win. Wedding must be in the UK. Minimum of 100 guests. Wedding must take place between September 2020 and 31st December 2021. All prize claims must be made by 31 October 2021. Entrants from Registered companies are not valid for this promo and enquiries of this nature should be via the alternative website form. Only Aperol will be provided. Max 1 drink per person. See website for full T&Cs. Promoter: 21. The Promoter is Campari UK – Campari Group, The Shard, Level 27, 32 London Bridge Street, London SE1 9SG
2. Entry is open only to UK residents aged 18 and over that have previously registered interest in the promotion (up to 2020 valid registrations), pre COVID-19, when registrations were being accepted. Directors, management and employees (and the immediate families of directors, management and employees) of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Entrants from Registered companies are not valid for this promo and enquiries of this nature should be via the alternative website form
3. Promotion Period: the promotion opens on 12:00 on the 22nd May 2020 and closes on 23:59 on the 31st December 2021.
4. The promotion is only valid for up to 2020 (quantity) entries contacted by Campari UK.
5. All prize claims must be made by 31 October 2021 (the ‘Claim by Date’). Those received after this date will be void.
6. Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
7. Respondents will be contacted via email 4 weeks post the date of registry of interest to participate. Respondents must respond to the emails to register interest.
8. THE PRIZE:
· Valid entrants will receive 1 supply of Aperol
· Aperol stock provided will serve max 1 drink per person.
· This includes Aperol only. All other items required to make Aperol Spritz will not be provided.
9. There must be a minimum of 100 guests at the wedding.
10. Wedding must take place in between September 2020 and 31st December 2021.
11. All entries will require verification before confirmation of win – wedding venue contact details and/or a copy of your wedding invite will be required as evidence before qualifying.
12. The Aperol stock will be delivered direct to either the venue or your home address a minimum of 1 week prior, unless otherwise agreed.
13. There may be a corkage fee to pay, or discussion to be had with your bar/ drink’s provider. Before sending the Aperol, we require written proof (email) from bar operators / catering company that they will accept the stock and make the drinks to the required specification.
14. Winners need to ensure that Aperol is served in a large wine glass, with lots of ice, 75ml Prosecco, 50ml Aperol and a dash of soda and orange slice. You will need to ensure staff can prepare them correctly and provide all the non-Aperol ingredients.
15. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
16. Transferability of winning Aperol stock: Winning Aperol must not be sold for commercial gain in any way, including on online auction sites.
17. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. In the event for any reason the prize winners do not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winners and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
18. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, or there is any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries. Due to the COVID-19 crisis and the supporting UK Government advice around public events and weddings, the promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or invalidate any affected entries.
19. If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded.
20. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
a) There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
b) No responsibility can be accepted for deliveries not received for whatever reason.
c) The promoter’s decision in respect of all manners to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into
d) Entrants are providing their information to Campari UK and not to any other party.
The Promoter is Campari UK – Campari Group
The Shard, Level 27, 32 London Bridge Street, London SE1 9SG
For any enquiries relating to this promotion please contact 3mzAperol@3monkeyszeno.com