1. This promotion is open to residents in England only aged 18 and over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the promotion. This promotion is not available to anyone who is not resident in England or who is under the age of 18.
2. To obtain a voucher for a free Aperol Spritz alcoholic drink containing 75ml Prosecco, 50ml Aperol and 25ml soda water (the “Free Drink”), you should go to www.aperolspritzforthenation.com, fully complete the online form and submit an order to receive an email containing a unique QR voucher code for your Free Drink.
3. A voucher for a Free Drink is only available for the first 10,000 valid submissions. Only one entry per email address and per person is permitted. Submissions which do not have a valid email address will be rejected.
4. This promotion is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
5. The opening date for submissions is 09:00 on 3 July 2019. The promotion shall close at 20.00 on 12 July 2019.
6. Notwithstanding the date that the promotion closes, a Free Drink shall only be available for the first 10,000 valid submissions received by the Promoter. Once all 10,000 unique QR vouchers for a Free Drink have been issued by the Promoter, no further submissions will be accepted.
7. If for any reason a technical interruption, fault or site failure occurs during a submission, the Promoter does not take any responsibility for incomplete submissions and any incomplete submissions will not be considered valid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any submissions which are not completed for any reason.
8. The Free Drink shall be supplied to participants by All Bar One, a trading name of Mitchells & Butlers Leisure Retail Ltd. The Free Drink can be redeemed by showing your QR code voucher to an All Bar One bartender at a participating outlet from 10 July 2019 until 12 July 2019, between 17:00 and 20:00 only. The full list of participating outlets can be found here. No Free Drinks can be redeemed at any time after 20:00 on 12 July 2019.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the Free Drink with an alternative drink of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
10. The Free Drink is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
11. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion will only be processed as set out in the Promoter’s privacy notice – https://www.aperolspritzsocials.com/privacy/
12. The Promoter reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions or cancel the promotion at any stage in the event of unavoidable circumstances beyond its control. By submitting a request for a Free Drink, you will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted these terms and conditions.
13. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up this promotion except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
14. English law applies and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this promotion.
15. The Promoter of this promotion is Aperol UK, a division of Glen Grant Limited, which has its registered office at Glen Grant Distillery, Rothes, Morayshire, AB38 7BN. If you have any questions regarding this promotion or these terms and conditions, please contact email@example.com.