APEROL-IDAY: APEROL SUMMER COMPETITION
Full Terms and Conditions
1. This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
2. No purchase necessary; however, internet access and a valid email address are required.
3. The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk for more information.
4. Promotion Period: Enter between 00:01 BST on 19th June 2020 and 23:59 on 29th June 2020 inclusive. To enter for the ‘Incentive Prize’, entrants must complete the challenge between the date they receive their ‘Aperol Garden Kit’ Prize and 23:59 14th August 2020.
5. To Enter: Visit www.aperolspritzsocials.com/competitions/aperol-iday-win-1-of-100-aperol-summer-garden-kits/ and complete the online form to provide your details (name, email address, and contact telephone number) in order to be entered into the Prize Draw. Winners will have the opportunity to win an ‘Incentive Prize’. If a winner wishes to try to win an ‘Incentive Prize’ they should log on to their Instagram account and complete the challenge (on grid or stories) as posted by @AperolSpritzUK during the promotion period (ending 14th August 2020) using the hashtag #MyAperolGarden. Valid entrants must be using the hashtag #MyAperolGarden and the image must include their garden before the items have been installed, and after the items have been installed. Only entries that use the hashtag will be valid and your account must be open for your entry to be valid. Copyright will remain with the creator but @AperolSpritzUK will have the right to repost those entries until 31st August 2020.
6. Maximum of 1 entry is permitted per person during the Promotion Period for both prizes.
7. The Prizes: 100 winners will each win an ‘Aperol Garden Kit’, which includes:
a. 2 x deck chairs
b. 1 x parasol
c. 3 x blankets
d. 1 x bunting
e. 1 x bean bag
f. x1 Bat & Ball game set
g. 6 x sunglasses
h. 6 x panama hats
i. 8 x cushions
j. 6 x glassware
k. 3 x barmats
l. 1 x tray
Additional x5 kits of ‘Incentive Prize’, only winners of ‘Aperol Garden Kit’ are eligible:
• x1 Aperol 70cl
• x1 Cinzano Prosecco 75cl
• X1 Aperol Soda Syphon
8. Winner Selection: 100 winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. For your total confidence, the prize draw will be conducted by Promo Veritas, an independent promotional verification service, within 5 working days of the end of the Promotion Period. Incentive prize winners will be selected randomly by the promoter within 6 working days of the end of the promotion period, after all ‘Aperol Garden Kits’ have been delivered. Only winners of the Aperol Garden Kit ‘Prize’ will be eligible for the additional ‘Incentive Prize’.
9. Winner Notification: Each winner will be contacted via the email address provided on entry within 5 working days of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prizes, within 5 days of initial contact. In the event that a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 5 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners will have the same period of 5 days to time to respond. Incentive prize winners will be contacted within 5 days of winners selection via direct message to the Instagram account they used and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of their prize within 14 days of being contacted. If a winner does not respond within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to pass on the prize to a reserve winner, who will have 14 days to accept and confirm eligibility of the prize.
10. Prize Acceptance: Winners will be notified within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange delivery of the Prize. In the unlikely event that a Prize doesn’t arrive within 28 days of Prize Acceptance, the winners will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org In the event that a winner does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the prize or limit its value at their sole discretion. If you are an ‘Incentive Prize’ winner, you will be notified within 14 days of acceptance of the prize to arrange delivery of the prize.
11. Provided no objection is received, if you are a winner, your surname and county of residence will be made available by the Promoter by sending a request to email@example.com one month after the close of the Promotion, for a period of 8 weeks. You can object to your surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by emailing the Promoter at firstname.lastname@example.org. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
12. The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another prize for it, of equal or greater value.
13. In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
14. No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to the entry site.
15. The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promoter's liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
16. An entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means together with entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void. Entrants are not permitted to enter using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
17. Should an act, omission, event or circumstance occur which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms & Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
18. The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prizes have been awarded.
20. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and affect the remainder of the provisions.
21. By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
22. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
23. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Campari UK - Campari Group, The Shard, Level 27, 32 London Bridge Street, London SE1 9SG.
© Copyright PromoVeritas Ltd 2020. All rights reserved.
1. This document has been created for a specific promotion. If used for a different promotion it could result in terms that are not fit for purpose.
2. Unauthorised copying of this document in whole or in part will constitute an infringement of copyright.
3. Changes made to these Terms & Conditions will not be legally valid unless agreed in writing by PromoVeritas. It is the responsibility of the Client to inform PromoVeritas of any such changes, as this may affect the legality, operation and delivery of the Promotion.