This summer, we’re giving you the opportunity to
WIN 1 OF 3 TRIPS FOR TWO TO VENICE
when you attend one of our Aperol Spritz Socials.
Simply upload your Aperol Spritz photo to Instagram with #SpritzSocials and tag @AperolSpritzUK for your chance to win.
Full Terms and Conditions:
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Campari UK The Shard, Level 27, 32 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9SG.
- This promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its subsidiaries, other group companies, its agents, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- Internet access required and entrants must have an active Instagram account. If you do not have an account you will need to create one in order to participate – you will require an active email address in order to do this.
- Bulk entries will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is reposting the same content multiple times or using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- The promotion will run from 00:00 16/05/19 to 23:59 30/09/19.
How to Enter:
- To enter, upload a picture to Instagram from one of our events with your Aperol Spritz, tag @AperolSpritzUK and Tag #SpritzSocials in the caption during the promotional period. We will also accept entries with the misspelling of #SpritzSocials as #SpritzSocial .
- The Promoter monitors responses to this Promotion and if any responses or any previous posts made by an entrant are, or could be regarded as, disrespectful towards other members of the Instagram community or contain anything which is likely to, or could cause offence or distress they will be removed from the Promotion. As someone who enters the promotion, your use of Instagram is subject to the relevant platform’s terms and conditions.
- Participants’ entries will be deemed invalid if any post –
- contains defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content;
- includes the names of any individual without their express permission; or
- in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, cause any widespread or serious offense (taking into account prevailing community views or standards)
- contains content deemed socially irresponsible or likely to breach the UK advertising codes.
- Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- 1 of 3 trips for 2 to Venice. Trip must be taken between 01/12/19 and 31/03/20. Trip includes:
- Return flights for two to Venice from a UK airport
- 2 nights’ accommodation for two adults in a 3-star hotel
- Aperitif and dinner for two for one night
- Welcome pack in hotel
- Does not include transfers to and from airports (UK and Venice)
- Obtaining travel insurance is the responsibility of the winner and/or their companion. It is not included in the prize.
- The prize package must be taken as a whole, flights and hotels cannot be redeemed separately. The Winner and their guests must travel together on the same flight to the prize destination and stay in the same hotel.
- The Winner and their guest must each have a valid passport and have all necessary and relevant visas (if applicable) to travel to the chosen prize destination. Each person’s passport must have an expiry date no less than 6 months following the dates of travel, unless otherwise specified by a pertinent regulation. All passport and visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the relevant Winner/guests.
- The Winner and guests are responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions as being included as part of the prize. All other costs and expenses incurred from the holiday including, but not limited to additional travel, transfers, excursions, visas (if applicable), vaccines (if applicable), accommodation, meals and drinks as required, spending money, tips and other gratuities are the Winner’s and their guests own.
- No cash or other alternative prize will be provided in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value.
- All eligible entries will be entered into the prize draw. The winners will be selected via a randomised computer process.
- Winners will be contacted by direct message on Instagram within 7 days and will have 10 days to confirm details (name, email address, postal address, age, preferred weekend dates for trip, airport of departure/return, photos of passengers’ passports and telephone number) in order to claim prize. In the case that they do not respond in time another winner will be selected using the same methodology as above. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their connections during this time in case they are the winner.
- The prize will be delivered by email within 30 days of winner confirmation.
- The winner agrees to take part in publicity in connection with this promotion.
- If required by a regulatory authority, and/or if we consider it lawful, necessary or appropriate to do so, we may elect to make available a list of winners’ surname and/or county to members of the public or regulators who request such details within 3 months after the closing date of this Promotion. You may request a copy of the winners’ list by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to refuse any or all such requests.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- By participating in the promotion the entrants license and grant the promoter an exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Participants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use where the moral rights in respect of the content are theirs to assert. Participants warrant that the materials contain no copyright materials, are their original works, have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any third party and they have full authority to grant these rights. Participants also warrant that any person featured has given their express permission and/or any child (under 16 years) has parental or guardian consent.
Social Media disclaimers:
- Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of Instagram. The Promoter does not therefore guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to Instagram.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. By entering the promotion, all participants accept that they have no claim against Instagram. By entering the promotion, all participants agree to a complete liability release for Instagram.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries/claims. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions and any related disputes are subject to interpretation under the laws of England and Wales, and to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales unless your residential address is in Scotland, when Scottish law applies or in the Republic of Ireland, when Irish law applies. These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual issues which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by relevant local law with any disputes as to the meaning of these Terms and Conditions subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts unless you live in Ireland or in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.