What you need :
- A bottle of chilled Prosecco
- A bottle of Aperol
- Soda, served from a syphon or chilled bottle
- Tall balloon or wine glasses
- Ice cubes
- Slices of orange
How to make the perfect serve –
- Fill the glasses generously with cubed ice
- First pour 3 Parts of Prosecco (75ml) over the ice
- Then, pour 2Parts Aperol (50ml) into each glass in a circular movement
- Finish with a dash of Soda (25ml)
- Garnish with a slice of orange.
MORE ABOUT APEROL
The name says it all, Aperol is the perfect aperitif. Bright orange in colour, Aperol combines infusions of selected ingredients, including bitter and sweet oranges, rhubarb and many other herbs and roots in perfect proportions. It has a unique taste, thanks to the secret recipe, which has never been changed.
A simple serve that can be enjoyed on its own, or complemented with small plates such as stuffed olives, sun-blushed tomatoes, focaccia bread and parma ham.